Friday, April 27, 2007

We're getting there, slowly but surely...

Norah started sleeping through the night at 8 weeks. Which we're thankful for. BUT all it takes is teething, a cold, a growth spurt, constipation, whatever, to throw her sleeping off. She hasn't slept through the night this time since April 6th. She's been waking once, sometimes twice a night.

Anyway, now that I know she's on the mend from her recent gastro issues, I decided to let her fuss the last couple of nights when she woke. She fussed for maybe 3 or 4 minutes and then she was back out! Big success! Let's hope it sticks this time!

Today Norah and Daddy are home hanging out together today. From the phone call I received a little while ago, it sounds like they are having too much fun at home. I think one day I might just come home to find them both passed out on the floor laying next to their sippy cups or something, surrounded by toys and books. Ha.

I don't have any new pictures, but here are a couple of videos....

Norah tasting a lemon for the first time


Though the use of a walker is debatable, Norah was fussy one afternoon and Shari had brought over Austin's old fire engine walker. It calmed Norah down for a few minutes so I could get a couple of things done, so that's what I did for a bit so I wouldn't lose my sanity. Look how slap happy she was! She's CRACKING up! What a funny kid...she laughs if you yell, "Boo!" or "Rawrrrr!"


Have a good weekend!

No comments: